Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Disney Cruise 2016 Bucket List

I've dreamed about going on a Disney Cruise forever.  Now that we're finally getting the opportunity, I have a ton of things I want to try!  I decided to make a separate bucket list for our cruise.  It's only a three day cruise, but I have a lot of goals!


Melissa's Disney Cruise 2016 Trip Bucket List:
°o°  1.) Do the Castaway Cay 5K
°o°  2.) Attend the Sail Away Party
°o°  3.) Buy DCL Merchandise
°o°  4.) Go on the Aquaduck
°o°  5.) See the Fireworks
°o°  6.) Explore Castaway Cay
°o°  7.) Take Character Photos (Mickey, Minnie, etc)
°o°  8.) Buy a Special Piece of Artwork for our House
°o°  9.) Participate in a Fish Extender Gift Exchange
°o° 10.) Take a photo in a giant porthole
°o° 11.) Check out and Explore the Disney Dream
°o° 12.) Get Character Autographs on our Anchor
°o° 13.) Take pictures of my ears on ship
°o° 14.) Attend Pirate Night
°o° 15.) Take Videos of the Fake Porthole

I think this bucket list is definitely do-able!!!  We've already got plans to do quite a few of the things on the list!  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to experience all of these new things!!!  I'll check back when Eliot and I return to let you know how we did!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment