Sunday, July 10, 2016

Intro Disneyland April 2016 Trip Recap

Hey guys!  It's been awhile since I posted a Disney trip recap.  It's not that I haven't wanted to.  It's just that the stars haven't been aligned to do so.


I've had a hard time wrapping my head around recapping our January 2015 trip, since it was the last one we took right before my Papa passed away.  Then, I didn't have all of the PhotoPass pictures from Disneyland in September until recently.  It seemed silly to recap our September trip to Walt Disney World when we went to Disneyland earlier that month.  So, I just didn't write about any of those trips.


But, I would like to get back on track with sharing stories from our trips!  I've decided to start out with my the trip I took to Disneyland this past April with two of my Key to the World girlfriends.  It was a 3.5 day trip, so it should be a little bit easier to recap.  Plus, I've already written about a few of the events from that trip!


Over the next few days, I'm going to relive our Disneyland trip, day by day!  You'll get to see a lot more of my photos than you did in my bucket list recap!  And you'll get to hear more about what we did!  I hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment