Friday, July 8, 2016

A Magical Surprise!

The other day, my friend Michelle from college contacted me on Facebook.  She was getting rid of a bunch of Disney items and she wanted to see if I was interested before she donated them.  Of course, I'm always willing to add to our Disney collection!  She mailed me two packages and they were waiting for us on our porch when we returned from our 4th of July weekend away!  In the message, she had told me what she was sending, but it was still like Christmas opening the boxes!


One package contained a Mickey Street Sign.  It's really cute.  I remember when they had these years ago.  I never bought one but I always wished I had!  I'm thinking we might put this one in our garage of maybe even when you're going down the driveway!


She also sent us a popcorn bucket filled with pressed coins.  Eliot loves the popcorn buckets and he's started a collection.  We've recently started collecting the pressed coins at Disneyland for the 60th anniversary!  We're planning to get some when we're at Walt Disney World too!  These are a ton of the older machines.  We love them!


Michelle also sent us her autograph books and a matching pen.  I looked inside the autograph books and was excited to see signatures of characters you don't see often, if at all, anymore!  Dreamfinder and Figment are even in there!


Finally, she included a Walt Disney World 2000 miniature snow globe.  My family went to Disney for the year 2000 celebration and I wish that I'd gotten more of the 2000 merchandise.  (I've since bought a year 2000 picture frame on eBay!)  This is an awesome addition to my snow globe collection!

Michelle, thank you so much for thinking of me!  I love everything you sent and we'll treasure it all for years to come!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment