Tuesday, June 21, 2016

WDW 2017 Packages Released

Hi Friends!  I'm going to take a minute to do a little shameless self-promo.  I want to remind you that along with being a blogger and hat maker, I'm also a travel agent.  As you can probably tell, I'm not a shark about it.  (Unlike some agents I've seen from other companies on Facebook- yowza!)  Instead, I take a more relaxed approach.  My main goal is to help others plan a magical vacation that they'll always remember.


I work for Key to the World Travel.  KTTW is a wonderful company.  They take time to educate their agents.  We have a great support system.  We're always helping each other and asking for opinions or how to approach certain situations.  I consider all of my fellow KTTW agents extended family.  I'm so proud to be a member of their team!

There's a lot of confusion about booking with travel agents.  A lot of people think that they're going to pay extra for our services.  This is not the case.  When you book with an agent, you will get the same pricing that you would had you booked directly with Disney.  (Unless the agent gives you a deal and forfeits some or all of their commission as a bonus for booking with them.)  We're paid our commission directly from Disney.


That begs the question, why use a travel agent if the price is the same?  There are so many benefits!  We get up early to book your FastPass+ and dining reservations.  We also keep track of the latest deals from Disney so we can change your package if there's a better deal that comes along.  We like to save you money.  

Not to mention, we also can help book special experiences like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party or Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique- even though we don't get commission on those.  We're here to help you have a magical, stress-free vacation!  And we'll give you some insider tips and tricks too!


Of course, Disney is my area of expertise.  It's what I'm most familiar with.  (And it's clearly what I'm most passionate about!)  I would be happy to help with your vacation planning.  Or, if you have a friend who is an agent, help support them!  It won't cost you anything extra!  Believe me, it really hurts to see photos from your friends and family at Disney and to know that they didn't book their trip through you.

Speaking of booking, Walt Disney World packages for 2017 (through Oct 31st), were released earlier today!  All it takes to start your magical vacation getaway is a $200 deposit.  The rest is due 30 days prior to your trip.  You can also make payments along the way if a payment plan is easier than the remaining balance all at once.

Travel agents are here to help make your life easier.  Feel free to contact me anytime for a free, no obligation quote: melissa.cady[at]keytotheworldtravel.com  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment