Friday, June 3, 2016

Live the Magic

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to leave for California and Disneyland this evening!!!  I literally can't contain my excitement!!!  Watch out West Coast... here we come!!!


I have to admit, this was probably the easiest Disney countdown I've experienced.  I got a taste of Disneyland back at the end of April, and though it's not the shortest time between Disney trips, that award went to our crazy September of 2015, this was pretty breezy.  Once we're at Disneyland, it'll have officially been 37 days since I was last there.  And this past month flew right by... in a good way!

As always, if you see Eliot and me at Disneyland, please come say hello!  We'd love to meet fellow Disney fans!  I promise we don't bite!  (Unless you happen to be a candy apple.  Then, I make no promises!)  Even if you aren't walking in Walt's footsteps at Disneyland this weekend, you can still virtually follow along with the fun from the comfort of your own home. Come Live the Magic with us!

If you aren't already, follow My Disney Life on Facebook for pictures, posts and updates.  I'm also on Instagram as @MyDisneyLifeBlog if you want to follow the photo fun there!  In the past, I tend to be more active on Instagram during our Disney trips.  I like to post photos "live" from the parks.  Don't have an Instagram account?  If you follow this link, you should be able to see all of my photos online!



I've given up on using my Periscope and Snapchat accounts, but I'm still on board to try Facebook's new "live" feature.  The videos don't go away and I think more of my followers would have access to it!  So if you are following me on Facebook, you might be in for a few treats!  You should get an alert when I'm live.  If you can't tune in to the live feed, you should be able to watch the videos at your own convenience if you go to my Facebook page.  Hopefully, this will allow more people to see my videos!

In the meantime, I'm going to go double check my packing list, wait for Eliot to get home from work, and probably do a lot of pacing back and forth.  Or, maybe I'll crank up my Disney songs and get my groove on.  Ha!


Stay tuned for lots of Disney photo and video spam... See ya real soon friends!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment