Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

Today, my family is headed to IKEA to get some more furniture for Eliot's and my new house.  We're also visiting Jeremy in New Hampshire and having a quick Father's Day celebration last night and this morning since we won't see Dad tomorrow.


Since today is Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary, I thought I'd quickly share a few flashback photos from my parents' wedding day!  My senior year of college, Mom and Dad celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary and I scanned all the photos I could find.  I then used them to create a slideshow for the surprise party we threw them.


Nana made my Mom's wedding dress.  She also made most of the the bridesmaids' dresses!  Pictured below are my Mom and Dad with Nana and Papa.  (Mom's parents.)


Here's Mom and Dad with my Grammie and Grampie.  (My Dad's parents.)


And here's my Mom and Dad at their reception!


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!  I hope you have a great day!  We love you!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment