Sunday, June 5, 2016

Congrats Elissa!!!

Today, Eliot's youngest sister, Elissa, graduates from high school!!!  Wow; time flies.  I first met Elissa when she was only nine years old.  I remember when we used to talk about her graduating from high school like it was far off in the future; yet, here we are!


We're very proud of the young woman she has become.  We're also really excited that she'll be coming across the country to join us in Maine as a student at UNE this fall!


The rest of this week we'll be playing and celebrating at Disneyland.  I came across a few items on Etsy and Instagram that were too perfect to pass up.  Here are the Disney themed graduation gifts Eliot and I bought her for our trip to Disneyland this week!


The first is a Disneyland Just Graduated Button from Vivid Buttons.  I saw this on Instagram and I had to get her one to wear!  It's so cute!!!  She'll love it!


Our other gift was this cute Disneyland Graduation Shirt from Mad Cutter Designs.  I searched on Etsy for Disney themed graduation ideas and this shirt was perfect!  It's fun, bright, colorful and a wonderful nod to the classic Disneyland logo!
Congratulations to Elissa and the KJHS class of 2016!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment