Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Whole New World

A few months ago, I told you guys how inspiration struck and I just had to go with it.

Well, it's been happening again.  My lists (and lists of my lists) have all expanded since my return from my trip to Disneyland.  It's like I can't turn my brain off.  The past few nights, I've woken up and my brain immediately turns on.  I start thinking of creative ideas and I can't quiet it no matter how hard I try.

Photo Source
On Sunday, I woke up a little after 3 am.  Ironically, I'd seen this photo the night before and I'd liked it on Instagram.  I thought it was appropriate for all of the thoughts swirling in my head.  Little did I know that I'd be awake a few hours later because of them.  By 6:30 am, I'd been up for about 3 hours with non-stop brainstorms and lists.  (Thankfully, I did finally fall back asleep shortly after 7:00 am.  I need sleep to fully function.)

Once again, even though I'm not sleeping well, I'm still incredibly thankful for all of my bursts of creativity.  I just placed an order tonight for one of those new ideas- one of which I hope is the first of many more.  I feel like I've entered an entirely new realm of possibilities; there's a whole new world out there to explore with these new ideas.  I've got to admit that I'm very, very excited about it.

"A whole new world.  A new fantastic point of view.  No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming..."  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment