Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hi friends!  It's been over a week since I last stopped by and boy has it been a busy one.  However, I wanted to stop by quickly to wish my Mom a very Happy Birthday!


Mom and Dad are recovering from tax season (finally!) ending yesterday.  Maine and Massachusetts observe a holiday called Patriot's Day in April so Maine's state and federal taxes were due last night by midnight.  They've been pretty sleep deprived over the past few weeks, so they're getting some much needed rest!


We'll probably get together to celebrate Mom's birthday later on this week.  In the meantime, I've got lots of ear orders and projects to work on for my upcoming trip to Disneyland!  I'll be back again to give you all an update as soon as I can!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment