Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!!!  Was the Easter Bunny good to you?


Eliot and I don't have big plans for Easter this year.  We're still trying to get stuff done around the house.  (He's currently painting our master bedroom while I'm getting ready to re-arrange the cupboards in the kitchen.)  Spring is coming and we'd like to be able to enjoy the nice weather when it's finally here!

Photo Source
However, it's not all work and no play.  Eliot and I went out to dinner last night before going to see Zootopia again.  (Yay!!!)  After getting some stuff done, I plan to watch the Disney Easter Parade videos that I shared Friday.  I might not be able to see the parade broadcast anymore, but it doesn't mean I can't see it in some form!

Photo Source
No matter how you're celebrating, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment