Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Project Round Up

I can't believe Easter is this weekend!  March has flown right by- which is definitely saying something.  As a kid, March seemed to drag on forever.  Basketball season was over and it's still too cold, snowy or rainy to do much here in Maine.  This year Eliot and I have been super busy or super sick!  I actually went to the doctor earlier this week.  Now both of us are on prescriptions.  Aside from the side affects, mainly being extra tired, we seem to be on the mend.


A negative side of being sick is that I haven't had a chance to work on DIY projects.  All of my energy has been going into my Happily Ever Hatter orders.  I had a few more extensive Easter projects in mind, but they'll have to wait until another year.  And, I'm ok with that.  I'd rather do them justice than wing it and fail.  If I'm not able to do one in the next few days, I've at least made a round up of my past Easter projects!


If you're looking for a kids craft idea that's really simple, cheap and not messy, then my Mickey Easter Egg Centerpiece is perfect.  It doesn't take much time, you can prep the stickers before hand and then let your kids decorate the eggs!


If you want to make something simple that you can keep up throughout spring, my Mickey Easter Pom Pom Garland is perfect!  I enjoyed ours all last spring.  I'm also very proud to say this project was featured on Buzzfeed!


Finally, my favorite Easter DIY was my Mickey and Minnie Easter Wreath.  Not only is it really cute, but it's fun, bright and perfect for Easter.  I absolutely love the little Mickey and Minnie Mouse Easter eggs!

If you tackle any of these projects, I'd love to see them!  You can email them to me at mydisneylifeblog[at]gmail.com or post them on my Facebook page!  Enjoy!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment