Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Year Day!!!

Happy Leap Day!!!  It only comes around every 1461 days so I've decided I'm going to celebrate it as a holiday!  There never seems to be enough time in the day.  I always ponder the question "what would you do if you had more time???"  This year, I not only get more time, but we get a whole extra day.  A bonus day of the year.  So I'm going to really make it count.  Luckily enough, I also happen to have today off.  Bring it on!!!


Obviously, in a perfect world, I'd spend that day at Disney.  In fact, the last time we had a leap year, in 2012, Disneyland and Walt Disney World held their One More Disney Day 24 hour event.  While they don't seem to be doing anything special for the Leap Day this year, there are still plenty of ways to spend our bonus day.

Personally, I'm having a "me" day.  I've got some stuff that I've been putting off and I'm not going to put it off today.  I'm going to do what I want, when I want to do it!  I'm going to work on designing a few projects that have been on the back burner.  I'm going to work on some organizing in my office.  And most importantly, I'm going to tie up loose ends on a special experience I'm working on!  Watch out world, here I come!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment