Friday, February 12, 2016

Fun Find: Disney Medley

Hello friends!  Today, I wanted to share a Fun Find Friday that I stumbled across the other day while browsing Facebook.  You might have seen it already, but if you haven't- stop what you're doing and take five minutes to watch this video!  You won't regret it!



I love Disney medleys; I also love a cappella.  This video is extra special because it features the a cappella group, Voctave.  You might recognize some of the singers as performers from "Voices of Liberty" in Epcot!  It also features Kristin Maldonado from Pentatonix and Jeremy Michael Lewis from AcoUskiKats.  

The medley is absolutely beautiful.  I love the combination of "See the Light" (Tangled), "You'll Be in my Heart" (Tarzan) and "Go the Distance" (Hercules).  These are three of my favorite Disney songs and it seems like Hercules is always overlooked.  I'm so glad they included it in this medley!  The entire song is also available to download in iTunes!  (I've already added it to my Disney music collection.)  I hope you enjoy it!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment