Saturday, September 26, 2015

Here We Come Universal & WDW

Today's the day!  This afternoon, Eliot and I are traveling down to Orlando to soak up some sun, attend wizarding school at Universal with Harry Potter and have a magical visit with our favorite mouse and his friends!  We're on our way to Universal and Walt Disney World in a few hours!!!  Castles, and magic and trains, oh my!!!


If you see us, feel free to come say hi!  If you aren't visiting Harry Potter, the Minions and Mickey, you can still virtually follow along from the comfort of your own home:

If you aren't already, follow me on Facebook for pictures, posts and updates.  I'm also on Instagram as MyDisneyLifeBlog if you want to follow the photo fun there!  In the past, I've been more active on Instagram during our Disney trips.  I like to post a lot of photos "live" from the parks.  Don't have an Instagram account?  If you follow this link, you should be able to see all of my photos online.


I've also recently joined Periscope.  Periscope is a live video streaming app for both iPhone and Androids.  This allows the viewer to watch live video feed from anywhere in the world.  I've watched a lot of Disney parks footage since joining a few months ago.  I didn't get a chance to "scope" from Disneyland, but I'm going to try to from Walt Disney World.  If you'd like to follow along on Eliot's and my video adventures, download the app (iPhone or Android) and follow @MyDisneyLifeBlog.  The app will alert you when I'm live.  You will be able to watch my videos up to 24 hours after the live broadcast ends.  (Read more about Periscope here.)

I joined Snapchat before Disneyland but I couldn't figure out how to use it!  Elissa gave me a quick tutorial and I think I've got it figured out a little better.  I really want to use the awesome Walt Disney World location frames.  If you'd like to follow my story on Snapchat, my username there is melissajocady.


Stay tuned for lots of Universal and Walt Disney World photo and video spam over the next few days... See ya real soon friends!!!  ⚡️o-o⚡️ °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment