Friday, August 21, 2015

Fun Find: Disneyland 60th Merchandise

Only two weeks until Eliot and I fly out to Disneyland!!!  I'm so excited!  To celebrate, I thought I'd share some Disneyland 60th merchandise!

Photo Source: Disney Store
The Disney Store just put a bunch of Disneyland 60th Diamond Celebration items on their website.  Now, you can get some of the special merchandise even if you aren't able to attend the celebration in person!  Here are a few of my personal favorites:

Photo Source: Disney Store
One of the first things I noticed, were the Alex and Ani bracelets.  I don't have any Alex and Ani bracelets yet, but there are a few on my wish list.  They're a great way to show your Disney Side!  I'm hoping to at least get the Disneyland 60th Anniversary Sleeping Beauty Castle bracelet during our trip to California!

Photo Source: Disney Store
The Diamond Celebration autograph and photo book is adorable and perfect for a 60th anniversary trip!  I love the foil accents and gem studs on the front cover.  It gives the book a little extra dazzle!

Photo Source: Disney Store
This diamond photo frame is perfect for Disney memories!  I love how the photo will literally be sparkling from inside the diamond!  Shine bright like a diamond!

Photo Source: Disney Store
This picture frame looks more like the others I have at home.  I admit that I have a serious addiction to Disney picture frames.  I love how this one has all of the rides along the outer edge!

Photo Source: Disney Store
Those who follow me know I love, love, love scrapbooks.  Unfortunately, I haven't seen any specifically for the Diamond Celebration.  This is a cute photo album.  It's not a scrapbook, but it's still great for Disneyland memories!

Photo Source: Disney Store
These little Mickey and Minnie figurines are adorable!  They are handprinted and feature crystal gem accents!  I love how detailed they are!

Photo Source: Disney Store
Of course, I can't post my favorite merchandise without including the plush!  Mickey and Minnie are dressed to impress!  Mickey wears a velour suit with glittering lapels, bow time and trim.  Minnie's dress has two layers of skirts.  She also has metallic lace, glitter accents and iridescent foil!  Dazzling!

Photo Source: Disney Store
Duffy can't miss out on the 60th anniversary fun!  This cute outfit ensures Duffy is dressed in his very best!  Eliot and I already have this costume... in fact, we've got two of them for our furry friends... stay tuned!

Photo Source: Disney Store
The Sleeping Beauty Castle Play Set is a gem, literally.  Eliot insisted his parents get one for us, so this is currently hanging out in the other room.  I have to admit, it's really cool!  I didn't know it lit up!  We don't have kids, but if we do someday I'm sure they'll love this!  In the meantime, this is a cute play set we can display.  The Mickey and Minnie 60th figurines are really cute!

Photo Source: Disney Store
I've saved my favorite find for last!  The Disneyland Railroad Train Set is limited availability and it's perfection.  It's currently sold out online and it's not hard to see why! The train set has a chrome finish on the cars.  It has a lit up diamond smoke stack and working headlights.  Four figurines and 18 feet of track come with the set.  This is a beauty and well worth the $130 price tag.  Eliot and I currently have one his parents grabbed over the 24 hour party.  We're hoping to use it with our Christmas tree!

Photo Source: Disney Store
This is just a small excerpt of the full collection of 60th anniversary merchandise.  So to recap, only two more weeks until Disneyland where my wallet is going into hiding... °o°

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy the characters that go with the train?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, you'd have to look for them on the secondary market since Disneyland is no longer selling the 60th merchandise. I'd check sites like eBay or Mercari! Good luck!!! 🙂

      Delete