Friday, July 3, 2015

Fun Find: 4th of July Videos

It's time for another Fun Find Friday!  Today I'm sharing patriotic Disney videos to celebrate Independence Day!  I've always wanted to visit Walt Disney World over 4th of July and these videos make me want to go more!  What better way to celebrate our nation's birthday than by listening to the National Anthem sung by the Voices of Liberty?


Next, here's the 4th of July version of IllumiNations at Epcot.



Finally, no Independence Day celebration is complete without fireworks.  Here's Disney's "Celebrate America" fireworks over at the Magic Kingdom.  This show looks awesome and I'd love to see it live.  I really love how Cinderella Castle is lit up like the American flag.



I hope you enjoy these videos and that they help get you in a patriotic mood.  I know I'll definitely be humming patriotic tunes all evening!

Happy 4th of July!!°o°

4 comments:

  1. Thank you and Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That was just perfect the way the wind kicked up at the end of the Star Spangled Banner!

    ReplyDelete