Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Scrapbook Swap: Disney Easter Layout

I've received another swap package from my Disney Scrapbook Facebook group!  To date, I have participated in the Christmas in July Card Swap, the Christmas Layout Swap, and the Valentine's Day Layout Swap.  I really enjoy these swap events, and it's great to see the ideas everyone comes up with!


The process for this swap was the same as the Christmas swap.  For Easter, some of the choices included: Easter eggs, basket, chocolate bunny, peeps, carrots, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, photo mats, border, and a title.  I selected photo mats.  First, I found sheets of plaid paper.  (They reminded me of spring since they were fun and bright!)  Next, I found co-ordinating papers with small patterns and I used those to hand cut Easter eggs.  The finishing touch was adding Mickey ears to all of the eggs!


I included a message so everyone would know what to do with the Easter eggs.  The message read: "I hope you enjoy these Easter frames!  I've also included two Mickey Easter eggs.  I didn't attach the eggs so you can use them vertically or horizontally on your pages."


My swap package arrived the other day and I'm so happy with everything!!!  These are a few of my favorites from the swap!  I love the characters!  These are so cute and they'll be perfect for Easter!  I really love the Mickey Easter basket.  It even has a woven paper like a real basket!  The Mickey and Minnie Easter eggs are really cute too!  Of course, we have a special soft spot for Eeyore and Tigger in this house!


This was so much fun!  I've missed out on a few of the most recent swaps because I've been busy, but I'm hoping to do more in the future.  I'm also hoping to host one at some point.  Now I just need to find time to scrapbook with all this great stuff!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment