Friday, March 13, 2015

Fun Find: Coolest Summer Ever

As most of you have probably heard, Disney has made a ton of announcements over the past few days.  (Frozen 2 is coming!  Yippee!!!)  I'm pretty excited about all Disney has in store for us.  But there was one announcement that really stuck out to me! Wednesday, Disney announced the "Coolest Summer Ever" at Walt Disney World!
NOI749702443
Photo Source: Disney Parks Blog
The kickoff to summer starts with a 24 Hour Event over Memorial Day weekend. Guests can enjoy 24 straight hours of nonstop Disney fun at the Magic Kingdom from 6 am May 22nd to 6 am May 23rd.  Of course, guests are encouraged to show their Disney Side by dressing up as their favorite Disney characters!  This sounds like so much fun.  Going to one of these 24 hour events is definitely on my Disney Bucket List!

Of course, it wouldn't be the "coolest" summer ever without a little snow and ice from our favorite frosty film!  "Frozen Summer Fun" returns to Hollywood Studios from June 17th to September 7th.  Park guests will be able to see Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf! This doesn't surprise me considering the continuing popularity of Frozen.  I hope they extend it to the end of September so Eliot and I might get a chance to see it!  And make Olaf a meetable character!!!  Pretty please!!!

Photo Source: Walt Disney World
The "coolest" (he he... I'm punny) part of the announcement for me, was that it took place in Boston!  Good Morning America brought a little bit of hope for summer to Boston of all places!  It's been a rough winter in New England, so it's nice to bring us some Disney magic!  To make the announcement, they created a 20 foot wide summer scene complete with sand, sun, a beach chair, beach balls and an umbrella!  There's even a Cinderella (sand) Castle!!!  Of course, summer isn't complete without our favorite summer loving snowman!  Olaf helped make the announcement as the official host of the "Coolest Summer Ever".


Faneuil Hall was one of my favorites when I lived in Boston.  It's still one of my favorite places to go when we visit.  The historic atmosphere is awesome and the food at Quincy Market is amazing.  I just wish I'd been able to go see the sandcastle!

It's looking like Walt Disney World is going to be a fun place this summer!  Click here for more information about the Coolest Summer Ever.  Planning to attend one of these events?  You can always contact your friendly Key to the World travel agent, me!  °o°

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! i accidentally commented on the wrong blog..haha ...trying to read to many at once!!

    This looks sooo fun..however, I can not deal with the heat..haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. It's ok! I'm so jealous of your time to read blogs! I haven't had a chance to catch up on any in months. I'll probably binge read them one of these days. ;-) P.S. I don't think I'd do well with the summer heat either!

      Delete