Friday, February 20, 2015

Fun Find: The Magical World of Depot

It's time for another Fun Find Friday!  Today I'm sharing something that was all over my Facebook newsfeed a few weeks ago.  (You might have seen it already.  But if not, you're definitely in for a treat!)  Introducing: The Magical World of Depot!


I saw this and loved it.  It starts off with the Disney movie intro over Home Depot and just gets more amazing as each second passes.  These three are incredibly talented and very entertaining to watch.  I love how seamlessly they incorporated Home Depot into our favorite Disney songs.  You'll see references to all of these songs:  
  • Heigh-Ho
  • Hakuna Matata
  • Colors of the Wind
  • A Whole New World
  • Under the Sea
  • Be Our Guest
  • Let It Go

Of course, there was the obligatory Frozen song.  However, it wasn't cheesy or forced. "Let It Go" was perfect for the ending of the video.  The "magic" was a really fun touch. They even got the ending perfectly with the doors of Home Depot closing!

I have to say that I'm probably biased.  Not only do I love Disney (obviously), but I love going to Home Depot!  The interior designer in me has way too much fun browsing the paint colors, kitchen designs and lighting section.  It is pretty magical.

I was really impressed with this fun tribute to Home Depot and Disney.  What do you think?  I have to confess that it makes me want to go over to Home Depot to dance around with all of those paint chips!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment