Friday, January 2, 2015

Fun Find: Theme Park Professor

It's time for our first Fun Find Friday of 2015!!!  Today, I'd like to share something that I'm personally very invested in: Theme Park Professor!


Theme Park Professor is a blog with information on your favorite theme parks.  It has travel tips, tricks, reviews, and information!  My fellow Key to the World travel agent friends and I are "professors" or guest bloggers on the site.  We have all had different theme park experiences and we're getting together to bring our knowledge to you!


I've actually been a "professor" a few times now!  I love to write- so this is definitely right up my alley.  I've written four posted articles so far: 

I've had a lot of fun working on these posts.  All four of these articles have consisted of holiday related topics, but I'm also working on a few other topics!  We have a lot of great ideas for posts with information, tips and tricks.  Check back often!  You can also get more information, photos, videos, tips, tricks and sneak peeks over on the Theme Park Professor Facebook Page!
  
Stay tuned for more articles on the Theme Park Professor blog from yours truly after our trip to Walt Disney World next week!!!  As always, you can contact me on my Key To The World Facebook page or directly at melissa.cady@keytotheworldtravel.com for a free Disney vacation quote or for more information!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment