Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happily Ever Hatter Update

The past few months I've been working on some new designs for Happily Ever Hatter! I've been so busy creating things that I haven't had a chance to share them with you guys!  I've had a few custom order requests along with designs I've come up with for my own trip to Disney.  Here's what I've been up to:

I had a customer request an Elsa Headband for her daughter to wear at the Disneyland 5K in August.  (She wore my Anna headband.)  I was planning to design an Elsa ear headband so it worked out perfectly!  The cape is my favorite part.  It flaps in the breeze!


I also had a custom order for a Pocahontas ear headband.  I'm really happy with how these turned out.  It took me about a month and half to get the right materials for it, but the end result was well worth the wait!  I absolutely love all of the different textures.


I mentioned I was working on some ear headbands for myself for my trip to Walt Disney World.  My favorite set of ears that I've made so far is my Haunted Mansion Maid Headband.  I've had this one on my mental "to do list" for a long time.  (We're talking years…)  I finally made them for my trip!!!


The headband came out better than I could have hoped.  I love the "bat hat" and the long bow tails on the back.  Sadly, I wasn't able to wear them this trip since I planned to get the matching t-shirt at the new Haunted Mansion store, Momento Mori.  (They were completely sold out of most sizes.)  However, I am determined to have my shirt for my next Walt Disney World trip in January!!!


One of my other creations from my trip was my Olaf Headband.  Those of you who follow my Happily Ever Hatter Facebook Page or my Instagram probably saw this as a sneak peek!  I love my cute little Olaf on the ears!


I wore them with my Olaf tank top and my "I Like Warm Hugs" button.  It was really cute.
  

I also created another Frozen design for myself: my Anna and Elsa Headband Combo. I couldn't decide between making myself an Anna or and Elsa headband, so I caved and made myself one with both of them.


I love how it came out and it was perfect for my Anna and Elsa stained glass tank top!


I also created a top secret Key to the World design exclusive to my Key to the World Travel co-workers!  I debuted it at our KeyCon2014 meeting and they were a huge hit!  


We took turns wearing them in photos with our surprise KeyCon guest- Sorcerer Mickey!!!  I think I'm going to be very busy making lots of these ears between now and our next KeyCon event!


Things are definitely heating up around here.  I've finally listed all of my new items in my Etsy shop.  I also have another custom order design and plenty of new design ideas I'm putting together.  I'm sure I'll think of more ideas.  I'm also prepping for the holiday rush.  I might even have a sale after Thanksgiving… hint, hint!  ;-)

Stay tuned… there are a lot of great things on the horizon for Happily Ever Hatter!!!  °o°

2 comments:

  1. next disney trip..I MUST have that Pocahontas headband!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I absolutely love how it came out. I'm really proud of it! I can't wait to make more designs… ;-)

      Delete