Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WDW October 2014 Bucket List

It's official, in under 36 hours, I'll be going to Disney World alone for the first time!

I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous as well as incredibly excited.  I originally thought I'd be really lonely, but then I realized that I'm not going to be alone at all.  First, I'll have my Key to the World co-workers there.  I'm so excited to finally meet everyone in person!  


Second, I'm sure I'll be calling my parents and Eliot while I'm there.  I call my Mom every few days just to talk anyways, and a trip to Disney World wouldn't feel complete without my family- even if they aren't there physically.


Finally, I'm going to have my cell phone and with that- connection to the entire world.  I'll be on my blog's Facebook page, and on my new blog Instagram account!  You guys can follow along on those as well!  I'm sure you'll enjoy many photos of the food I'll be stuffing myself with.  Don't say I didn't warn you!  ;-)


As most of you know, I have an extensive Disney Bucket List.  (I'm working on getting it typed up.)  Going to Walt Disney World alone was something that I thought I'd never have on it, but now that it's happening, I'm actually pretty excited about it.  In honor of my first solo trip, I've created a Disney Trip Bucket list with 15 things to do while I'm there!

Melissa's October 2014 Disney Trip Bucket List:


  • Instagram photos from the Parks
  • Eat Favorite Sweets- ice cream, candy apple, Dole Whip, Mickey Bar, etc.
  • Try some Alcoholic Drinks (at the parks, at the bars, anywhere…)
  • Wear New Ear Headband Designs by Happily Ever Hatter
  • Go on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride for the first time
  • Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
  • Have some quality Sketchbook and Quiet Time
  • Eat at 'Ohana for the first time
  • Go to Blizzard Beach
  • Try LeFou's Brew in New Fantasyland
  • Swim in the Pool at Pop Century Resort
  • See the Festival of Fantasy Parade
  • Check out the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot
  • Meet Anna and Elsa again in my special Frozen outfit
  • Take as many photos with my new KTTW friends as possible!

I'm excited to experience a lot of new things this trip!  Eliot's not the most adventurous eater, so I'm hoping to try some new things while I'm there.  I'm also excited to check out the Festival of Fantasy Parade and the Seven Dwarfs ride!  I'm planning to do a little bit of relaxing while I'm there.  I've always wanted to get a drink from the pool bar.  And I'll never say no to the lazy river at Blizzard Beach.  I also thought it might be fun to bring my sketchbook with me.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I'll let you guy know how my Bucket List challenge turns out was once I'm back!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment