Monday, October 6, 2014

Prepping for KeyCon 2014

Time is certainly flying by now!  Usually it drags when you're waiting on a Disney trip.  Of course, since I have so many things I'm trying to accomplish in this short period of time- it's flying by at lightning speed!  Not that I'm complaining!  ;-)



Eliot's been putting countdown photos on my computer in our office each morning.  Well, he puts them on the computer the night before- after I go to sleep.  It's been a nice surprise to see which photo will be on the countdown the next morning!  I'm noticing that he's using my favorite attractions, characters, and things that mean something special to me.  I can't wait to see the last few!



This weekend, I worked on a few new ear headband designs that I'm going to debut myself at the parks!  I'm so excited!  I've got three (possibly four) new designs to wear! They'll be in my Happily Ever Hatter shop shortly after I return from my trip!



Last night, I took the time to organize my clothes for the trip.  I wanted to make sure that I had plenty of clothes, my Halloween Party outfit and my conference clothes all set aside. I feel a lot better knowing that I'm less likely to forget something now.  I still have a few things to grab, but it's not as overwhelming!



This weekend, I also finally set up an Instagram account!  I've been meaning to do it forever but I'd never taken the time to set it up.  I figured this would be the perfect timing so I can share some fun Disney World photos on that.  You can follow my adventures on Instagram at mydisneylifeblog.



Finally, I'm gearing up for the actual reason I'm going on the trip: KeyCon!  There is so much to be excited about, but when it really comes down to it, there are a few things that stand out in my mind:

Top 5 KeyCon Things I'm Excited For

1. Training and Learning

2. Meet fellow agents

3. Team Building in the Theme Parks

4. VIP Fantasmic Show

5. Going to Walt Disney World!   

Obviously, I can't wait for Disney, but I'm also really excited to meet my fellow Key to the World travel agents. Today is actually my one year anniversary of joining Key to the World!  We've all talked online for what seems like forever.  It'll be really nice to meet everyone in person!  I'm looking forward to the team building activities planned in Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.  We have a VIP Fantasmic Dessert Party one night- and I plan to stuff myself silly.  I've also made plans to meet up with a lot of the other agents to hang out in the parks in our "free" time.  I really can't wait.  It's going to be a blast!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment