Thursday, July 24, 2014

Now It's Time to Say Goodbye

Well, Elissa's trip to Maine is over and "Camp Cady" has officially come to a close for this summer.  Yesterday, we drove down to Boston to get her on her flight home to California.


I've been kicking myself for not updating my blog more often.  However, I've "let it go" and decided I'm going to stop feeling guilty for not updating it as much as usual.  I've been spending time with my family and friends and enjoying my summer!  Before I know it, Elsa will be back at it and I'll be stuck inside with Maine's cold weather, snow, and winter storms.  Therefore, I might as well "do what frozen things do in summer" while I still can! (Sorry for the Frozen puns.  Apparently, I'm full of them...)


We had a great six weeks with Elissa here in Maine.  Eliot and I can't wait to have her come visit us again next summer for the next installment of "Camp Cady".  Maybe next year, we'll get camp t-shirts.  (I'm adding it to my to do list.)  We've got a ton of ideas for things to do, things to make, places to visit, and restaurants to return to next summer!


Don't worry, I won't hold out on you guys!  I'll finish the recap posts I've already started so you can see what we were up to the last few weeks of her trip!


But for the moment, Now its time to say goodbye to all our company, M-I-C (see you real soon!) K-E-Y (why? because we like you!) M-O-U-S-E.  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment