Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Exciting News!!!

Hi Friends!  I've got some exciting news for you!  This Saturday, I will be taking part in my first ever Blog Hop!!!  I've wanted to participate in one for a while now, but I wasn't really sure how to do it.  Then this opportunity presented itself a few days ago!  I'm very excited to be taking part in his hop!


Each Saturday in June, there has been a new line up of crafters with Disney Pixar inspired projects!  I'm incredibly honored to be included with this group of bloggers!  

Check out the links below to catch up on the past few weeks of fun:

To join the fun this Saturday, add the Facebook event page here!  I will be the last stop on the hop, so if you join the event page you can get the direct link for the entire hop!

I hope you guys will check out the blog hop on Saturday!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment