Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!!


I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you and that you have a wonderful day!  I'm not gonna lie, I kind of miss the days when I got up Easter morning and went for an egg hunt around the house with my brother.  Some years the Easter Bunny even hid our baskets and left us clues to find them!  It was the best.  Being an adult sure has it's downside.

Instead, I treated myself to the Frozen soundtrack this morning as an Easter gift (to me from me).  It's about time- I've been listening to it online for weeks anyways!  Plus, it's on sale this weekend on iTunes for only $6.99!  That's too good of a deal to pass up!

Eliot and I will be spending Easter with my family.  It's also my Mom's birthday today!  We bought a bunch of spring toys last night including: bubbles, a big bouncy ball and a frisbee.  We're hoping to enjoy the spring weather while playing on one of the local beaches!  We may not be kids anymore, but we can still have some springtime fun!

Happy Easter!!!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment