Saturday, January 25, 2014

Quick Hello!

Hey Guys!

I wanted to stop by and say hello really quick!  I had one of my wisdom teeth out yesterday so I've had to take a little break from blogging!

Here's my half drugged up post-op selfie!
I'm feeling really good considering it's only been about 36 hours since the procedure.  I haven't had too much pain but I've been trying to rest and relax anyways.

I'm planning to get back to blogging soon... hopefully tomorrow?  I've already got a bunch of posts lined up!  In the meantime, I'm curled up in the recliner working on hat sketches! I designed 12 new hats today!  Yay!  (Something good can come out of this set back!)



I also prepared a great movie line up!



Thank you everyone for the well wishes on Facebook!  

You guys always make me smile!  °o°

No comments:

Post a Comment