Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Facebook Page

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know that I started a new Facebook fan page for my blog!


I've been thinking about making one since I started my blog, and I finally caved last night!   By having a Facebook page, I'll be able to:

Add More Photos and Videos!  I can post more photos and videos without completely overwhelming my blog posts.  So you can see more of my project photos, tutorials, events, and trips.

Meet and Connect with Myself and Other Disney Fans.  This gives you all an opportunity to connect with me, my friends and other Disney fans on my page.

Make my Blog More Interactive.  It will make my blog more interactive!  Come say hi and tell me what you would like to see more of on my blog!  °o°

Become a fan!  °o°


No comments:

Post a Comment