Friday, August 16, 2013

Fun Find: Wonderland Headbands

My next fun Disney find is from Wonderland Headbands.  


My friend Kathleen recently started her new company Wonderland Headbands.  She is also a diehard Disney fan like myself, so of course we get along really great!  (We birds of a feather tend to flock together right?)  Another thing that Kathleen and I have in common is that we love to craft and to make things!  This girl made a killer Snow White Halloween costume a few years ago and she's definitely one of my crafty sole sisters!

Merida Princess Ribbon.
Kathleen found the idea to make ribbon princesses on Pinterest and decided that would be a great way to make something to wear on her next trip to Disney, which will be her 10th visit!  What better way to celebrate a milestone like that then with some new Disney accessories?  She wanted to make the trip special, so she decided to dive in to see if she could make some.

Belle Princess Ribbon.
Kathleen came up with her own designs on how to create the characters, and most of her recent designs have come straight out of her imagination.  She's made most of the princesses, and has plans to make more of them in the future, as well as a Minnie Mouse design!

Cinderella Princess Ribbon.
The princesses can be made into headbands or small hair clips.  All you have to do is let Kathleen know which style you prefer.  The princesses will be the same size whether they are on headbands or clips.  Headbands/Clips are $8.00 each, or $10.00 with shipping to the continental United States. 

Jasmine and Snow White Princess Ribbon Headbands.
To order one of Kathleen's amazing creations, message her on Wonderland Headband's Facebook page.  There you can discuss your order details and exchange addresses for payment and shipment.  I definitely give my stamp of approval that she'll make you a beautifully handcrafted product!

Rapunzel Princess Ribbon.
These are the perfect accessories for the princess in your life!  I know this Disney princess certainly has her eye on a few.  Now I just have to figure out which ones to order!  °o°

Ariel Princess Ribbon.


Note: I believe in honesty, so if I'm ever writing a post in the future where I'm getting paid to do a review, or if I receive free merchandise in exchange for a review on my blog, I'll let you know!  Honesty is always the best policy.  °o°



No comments:

Post a Comment