Monday, May 6, 2013

10 Facts About Me


Now that you know it all started with a Little Mermaid, I think that I should share some more about myself so you all know me a little better.  Here are some facts about me:

10 Random Facts About Me


1.)  From a young age, I’ve enjoyed making jewelry, greeting cards and home decor.  I also paint, scrapbook, and make accessories.

2.)  I’ve dreamed about getting married at Walt Disney World since my first trip when I was 5 years old.

3.)  I collect plush Tiggers.  I have since I was in middle school.

4.)  I’ve always dreamed about being a Disney Imagineer. 

5.)  I attended Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston to earn my degree in interior design.

6.)  I was a semi-finalist in the 2008 Disney ImagiNations Competition.

7.)  I married my Prince Charming at the Walt Disney World Resort on September 20, 2012.  (Dreams do come true!)  :-)

8.)  My new dream is to someday run my own business creating jewelry, accessories, wedding items and more.

9.)  I’m planning to run my first half marathon at the Walt Disney World Half Marathon in January of 2014.

10.)  I have a Disney Bucket List.  And it only seems to keep getting longer… 

So why does all of this matter?  These are all facts of about my life.  Come along for my adventure trying to achieve my dreams, my Disney bucket list goals, and seeing how my past has shaped my Disney future!

Welcome aboard!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment